This NY based HVAC and refrigeration services
company has been operating for more than 23 years. The company is known for high quality work, accurate estimates and exceptional service. Its customer base includes both commercial and residential accounts,
with a concentration in the restaurant and food processing industry. Product offerings are focused on top-of-the-line HVAC and refrigeration units.
The company recently expanded into servicing surgical and gestroentological centers. It has also expanded its geographic reach.
The company’s facilities include warehousing/storage, repairs area, welding station, and office space.
Gross Income: $829,506
Cash Flow: $150,674
Fixtures, Furniture & Equipment: $70,000
Business Type: Construction Related/HVAC
Location: Kings County, New York
- Location: Kings County, NY
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building SF: 1,100
- Lease Expiration: 1/1/2024
- Employees: 5
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: 1,100 office and warehouse space. Equipped with working space for capital repairs, welding station, and a storage area for iron metal. Facilities also includes storage area for ducts and pipping on an upper level.
- Growth & Expansion: The HVAC industry is growing and evolving due to rising construction activities, increasing population, urbanization, climatic changes and decreasing unemployment rate. Rising demand for energy-efficient products continue to create generate growth in the HVAC industry. With the increase of spending on construction in the US, HVAC contractors are in an excellent position to capitalize on the opportunities in the market that lie ahead.
- Support & Training: Available
- Reason for Selling: Retirement