Successful Boutique Wine Store located in an appealing, high traffic location
Owner has implemented a proven and profitable business model, with 50% gross profit margins, consistent sales and annual cash flow of approximately $200K for that past three years. The company’s analytical approach to operations drives consistent sales and income growth. (50% gross margin vs industry standard of 33%). The business sales consist of ninety-five (95%) wine and five (5%) liquor sales, which results in a solid net income to the owner. Wine store has superb relationships with suppliers where 90% of the wines sold at this business are only available locally in local restaurants, and are not carried by other wine (or liquor) retailers.
This is an excellent opportunity to own a highly successful Wine Store with a turnkey successful business model that has tremendous upside.
*Pre-Approved for 3rd Party Financing
Seller will assist with transition and hold a note for qualified buyer.
Gross Income: $1,293,151
Cash Flow: $203,371
Fixtures, Furniture & Equipment: $61,112
Business Type: Retail / Alcohol
Location: New York
Financing: Seller Financing Available
- Inventory: Not included in asking price
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building SF: 600
- Lease Expiration: 3/1/2024
- Employees: 7
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: 600 sq. ft. Rent: $14,000 Lease Expires 03/01/2024
- Support & Training: Training & Support Available
- Reason for Selling: Owner retiring; moving on to next phase of career