Valuing a business involves not only numbers, but also very important subjective factors.
Here are some important subjective factors to consider.
How does your company rate in the following aspects?
- Stable market
- Stability of earnings historically
- Cost savings after purchase
- No significant capital expenditures required
- No significant competitive threats
- No significant alternative technologies
- Large market potential
- Reasonable market position
- Broad-based distribution channels
- Sound management willing to remain
- Product diversity
- Wide customer base
- Non-dependency on few suppliers